Monday, March 15, 2010

The Rain, the Rain, and now the Dance

A bit of rain here in DC the past few days...supposed to stop in the next 24 hours, I hope so becaue it is birthday week at the Buzz Shack. McB is turning 5! I can't believe it, she is still my little baby girl, only with opinions and thoughts of her own that are not always the same as mine!!! Later in the week I will post some pictures of her birthday.

The Dance...University of Washington Huskies basketball team won the Pac-10 Championship, they are now the 11 seed and will play Marquette on Thursday, in San Jose, CA. GO DAWGS!!!

Something I think you might be interested in, the 2010 Youth Olympic Games, Michael Phelps has been named the first Ambassador for these games.

Finally, I am so addicted to the Bella, Edward, Jacob love triange! I read Twilight for book club and then I HAD TO KNOW, what happens next. So, I am on the third book, with one more to go. How did I go this long without reading them!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment