Thursday, March 25, 2010

Happy Pappy Strikes Again

Can it get any better than this? Happy Pappy gives another quote. Please remember this is comparing my swim practice attendance to some sort of free floating particle in space and a mutual friend that has made a few appearances at the pool as well:

"Guess who was at swimming this morning - Mei Mei. She said she has been 4 or 5 times lately. It was the first I had seen her. Had you seen her? I am guessing not. It is sorta like quantum physics in that at any given moment in time it is impossible to tell exactly where a specific particle is. One can only give percentage chances of location, etc. I think this is a useful construct to frame the difficulty in determining whether you will be at the pool on any given morning, thus making the odds of you being there when Mei Mei is there somewhat remote. (somewhat? give me a break!) HA!, didn't think I could tie all that together, did you???"

No comments:

Post a Comment