Saturday, March 6, 2010

Found Something New That I Like

I have a friend, Christy Little Jones, and she has this wonderful organization that she created and runs by herself called; Mommy in Training. She does Mommy Minutes every day, so you can follow her on Twitter or Facebook, or check out her blog, I have just added it to my left side bar of blogs I follow. She is a wonderful and thoughtful mommy who wants every mom out there to lead a better and more balanced life. On April 24 she will be putting on her first Mommy in Training Conference and Exposition in Alexandria, VA. Check it out and sign up, I know it won't disappoint. Here is her website: www.mommyintraining.com


Finally a quick update from the Buzz Shack...today we sold McB's crib/toddler bed, that is the last of the baby stuff, kind of sad and yet the big girl bed is pretty awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment