Monday, June 4, 2012

Commander B

This is probably my most promising bull, Commander B, named after my husband Retired Commander Brad Buswell, USN.  Apparently he is a bit of a fighter and I love that in a bull, but he somehow managed to pull a back hip/leg muscle about a week before I got there.  Thus, I didn't get to see him buck, but I did get to spend some time watching him and seeing him walk around.  I will say that every day his walking improved, he is quite agile on three legs and is still happy to mix it up with another bull given the chance.  I love that he is such a fighter. I can't wait to see him come out of the chute with an unsuspecting cowboy on him and watch him buck!!
He is beautiful, and his coat is smooth and shiny and he might be a little skinnier at the moment, due to his injury, but he is going to be one tough bull.  He, like all the 2 year olds on Rawson Ranch just have literally, some growing up to do and weight to put on in this next year.

Not much else to say, for now about Commander B. I am just happy Morgan, Dillon and Mike take such good care of him and he got the vet care he needed. Here is a video I made of him walking and moving around the field. Every day he is getting stronger and soon he will be in the chutes again practicing his bucking and showing just how 'rank' he is.

No comments:

Post a Comment