Sunday, June 6, 2010

My Sister, Meg's Surprise 40th Birthday Party


I pulled off a successful surprise party for my sister Meg on Saturday night. My parents were so great; a lot of help and a fabulously remodeled house to show off as well. Meg was so surprised and I think a little thrilled. Many of the cousins came over from Bellevue, as well as Auntie Peg Lemieux and Aunt Franny Moses too. My Eternal Buddy, K.sue came with her girlies and they had a ball playing in cousin Kristin's tent. Here are a few pictures:


I am going to just post some cute pictures of all the family and friends that came to celebrate with Meg. What a fun group of gals, and few guys too.


Then after all the festivities last night we had a big brunch this morning which gave us a chance to get some pictures with the cousins and Aunt Franny.




Finally, I will end the Sunday brunch with a few more pictures. The day was a huge success and a lot of fun, the pictures tell a great story of love from family and friends and great memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment